- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: showzen
Lollapalooza Day 2 > was even more madness for the masses. I thought Friday was crazy but it was dead compared to Saturday, the day that most chose to go if they were to go to only one. Makes sense. … Continue reading
Lollapalooza Day 1 > was insanity to the max. Unbelievably brilliant. I might still be on the festival high but I’m pretty much never going to miss this event as long as it’s around. The past 3 days were surreal. … Continue reading
Lollapalooza 2011 > it’s the 20th anniversary of the festival and Grant Park in Chicago will be the madness this weekend. Aside from my love for live music and in extreme variety such as this circus, I wanted to share … Continue reading
Google+ Photos > being the music freak and geek I am, it’s been a fun first week on Google+ getting to the know the new social platform and how it’s similar to Facebook, different than Twitter or vice versa. Being in … Continue reading