- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: grant park
Lollapalooza 2012 >> not surprisingly boasts another killer lineup for fans of all genres but more importantly music lovers in general. The music freaks of the industry now know who to look forward to in Chicago during the first weekend … Continue reading
Videos from the Mothership Tour > with Skrillex and 12th Planet are now up on the zBORED YouTube channel. It’s been a long post-Halloween hangover week so get off me! All Hallows’ Eve and Sunday Funday was celebrated at Marquee … Continue reading
Skrillex d-d-d-drop the bass > hello again to all my friends, it’s National Halloween Hangover Day but it’s still Sunday Funday and a sick sick DJ is back in the desert to wobble our faces off. I haven’t always been … Continue reading
Outside Lands in San Francisco > this past weekend boasted a lineup of various amazingness similar to Lollapalooza but not quite as big. There were 5 stages at Golden Gate Park [OL] versus 8 stages at Grant Park [Lolla]. In … Continue reading
Lollapalooza Day 2 > was even more madness for the masses. I thought Friday was crazy but it was dead compared to Saturday, the day that most chose to go if they were to go to only one. Makes sense. … Continue reading