- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: outside lands
The Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco as always held a special place in my heart. For me it simply feels like home, mainly because it is. Having a festival this size within walking distance to ones house makes it … Continue reading
Outside Lands >> is the music and arts festival that defies all the others. It’s in a class of its very own because it offers such a unique experience in all aspects. Much of the essence of Outside Lands is … Continue reading
Outside Lands 2015 >> is going down this weekend and soon Golden Gate Park in San Francisco will be packed with a hundred-ish artists from all over the world, spanning 6 decades of gold and transcending every imaginable genre of music. … Continue reading
Cali Roots >> This past weekend, the Monterey County Fairgrounds hosted the 6th annual California Roots Music & Arts Festival. Cali Roots, in their own words, is more than a festival; it’s a movement with the community for positive change. … Continue reading
LIB 2014 >> From Coachella, to Outside Lands, to Life is Beautiful, I am pleased to announce that I am ending my year of music festival attendance on a high note. There were many goods and very few bads for … Continue reading
California Roots Music Festival >> As any good Rastafarian knows, Jah provides. And Jah sure provided an amazing weekend in Monterey at the Cali Roots Festival. The three-day festival, in its fifth year, provides plenty of smiles, good vibes and of course, great … Continue reading
Coachella 2014 Weekend 1 >> It happened. It finally happened. I made it to the Coachella music festival for the first time after years of feeble attempts! I expected the crowds, the heat, the festival ‘attire’, but what I didn’t expect was … Continue reading