- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: arctic monkeys
Wonder Showzen 2014 >> was absolutely remarkable and just like every other year in live music for me this series of concerts, parties, festivals and such, each had an identity of its own. Artists have continued to develop, galas have grown … Continue reading
LIB 2014 >> From Coachella, to Outside Lands, to Life is Beautiful, I am pleased to announce that I am ending my year of music festival attendance on a high note. There were many goods and very few bads for … Continue reading
ACL 2013 >> is nearly upon us at last! Deep in the heart of Texas this weekend [FRI-SUN] will take place a gala of 8 stages on the enormous southwest grasslands of Zilker Park in Austin and – oh yeah … Continue reading
Outside Lands in San Francisco > this past weekend boasted a lineup of various amazingness similar to Lollapalooza but not quite as big. There were 5 stages at Golden Gate Park [OL] versus 8 stages at Grant Park [Lolla]. In … Continue reading