- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Category Archives: shows
Ladies and Gentleman it brings me great pleasure to announce the return of Russ Liquid to our great city of Phoenix. The 21st of March [Tuesday for those without calendars] will host The Russ Liquid Test, Russ Liquid’s side band/project, at … Continue reading
Excuse me while I pick myself ‘Off The Ground,’ because The Record Company is my latest guilty pleasure. With the perfect mix of blues, rock, and a touch of early punk, it doesn’t get much better than this. It was … Continue reading
HAIM >> Red Bull Sound Select’s 30 Days in L.A. kicked off yet another year of its concert series earlier this month with a lineup almost as impressive as its $15 admission. While bummed to have missed out on Bob … Continue reading
Not going to lie, having seen and written about both artists multiple times before I was a little worried there wouldn’t be much new material for this article. What more could I possibly say without coming off as a star … Continue reading
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats >> It was a night I didn’t expect and for that it was a night I will always remember. If you’ve never been to the Greek Theatre in Griffith Park, you’re missing out. It’s … Continue reading
Atmosphere >> On the Tuesday following yet more police shootings, in Charlotte and Tulsa, I found myself at The Masonic Theater in San Francisco for a hip hop show on a school night. What I took home, was an education … Continue reading