- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: beer
St. Patrick’s Day >> is this Sunday and that means several things. Everyone will be wearing green, drinking green beer and will be super hungover on Monday. But there’s something else that us Arizonans always look forward to on this … Continue reading
Jona & Claire of YACHT >> came back to Phoenix recently for a show at Crescent Ballroom but before the duo took stage I got to shoot the shit with them for a bit and pick their brains about music, Portlandia, … Continue reading
Video from Toro Y Moi >> at Crescent Ballroom on Monday has been posted to the zBORED YouTube channel. The Red Bull Academy spotlight featured him with desert homegrown opening acts Factories [Tempe] and Yus [Phoenix]. Yus kicked off the … Continue reading
Day drinkers ASSEMBLE! > it’s almost that time again for the semi-annual SLOSHBALL games! Mark your calendars for OCT23 at 2pm, when the desert weather makes it’s official transformation to paradise and ideal conditions for some kickball and daydrinking. For those of … Continue reading