- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: soul
Jaded Inc >> Friday night, I put on my hipster cap and made my way to SF’s mission district for the Mayer Hawthorne show at The Chapel. Before I get too into the show let me first sing my praises … Continue reading
Chet Faker >> How do I describe Chet Faker’s performance at the famous Hollywood hotspot The Roxy last Tuesday evening? A few words come to mind: unique, chill, and sultry. The heavy bearded hipster-looking dude is an aspiring independent Australian-born artist … Continue reading
Jessica Hernandez >> and The Deltas of Detroit played The Earl this past Friday on a semi-rainy night in Atlanta and it was a great show. As the band took stage I could tell this would be an enjoyable experience. Fellow … Continue reading
RIP Nate Dogg > yesterday the world lost another ex-Deathrow all-star and one of the godfathers of the G-Funk Era. Having dropped his vocals on nearly 50 releases to reach the Billboard charts, he paved the way for R&B smoothness … Continue reading