- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Author Archives: Danielle
Excuse me while I pick myself ‘Off The Ground,’ because The Record Company is my latest guilty pleasure. With the perfect mix of blues, rock, and a touch of early punk, it doesn’t get much better than this. It was … Continue reading
HAIM >> Red Bull Sound Select’s 30 Days in L.A. kicked off yet another year of its concert series earlier this month with a lineup almost as impressive as its $15 admission. While bummed to have missed out on Bob … Continue reading
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats >> It was a night I didn’t expect and for that it was a night I will always remember. If you’ve never been to the Greek Theatre in Griffith Park, you’re missing out. It’s … Continue reading
The Kills >> I fucking love The Kills. And so does half of LA. Picture a venue entirely filled with the rocker chic elite of the modern punk world. Think the everlasting Kate Moss [sorry, Jamie Hince, I know she’s … Continue reading
People, people we are the same, No we’re not the same, ‘Cause we don’t know the game, What we need is awareness, we can’t get careless. — ‘Fight the Power’ by Public Enemy I’m not going to lie, I was … Continue reading
If it’s not quite Thursday night and you’re having Scandal withdrawals, look no further than Charles Bradley’s Changes to put on your white hat and consume some vintage red wine while dancing drunkenly in your living room. Changes—which includes a … Continue reading
Jack Garratt >> Who is this Jack Garratt fellow? Why does he have a funny accent and what’s he saying? How does he define his music? What’s up with the beard? I may not be able to answer all these … Continue reading