- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: hollywood
The Kills >> I fucking love The Kills. And so does half of LA. Picture a venue entirely filled with the rocker chic elite of the modern punk world. Think the everlasting Kate Moss [sorry, Jamie Hince, I know she’s … Continue reading
Eric Prydz >> is coming to LA this month and will be performing back to back Friday and Saturday sets at Palladium FEB 19th and 20th. The venue is perfect for what is sure to be a double dose of hot … Continue reading
Lykke Li >> I apologize in advance — this post is largely dedicated to my girl crush for Lykke Li. photo c/o Ashley Schaffner Unrepentant, confident, demanding, vulnerable—all words I would use to describe this magnificent young lady. Her initial … Continue reading
Yann Tiersen >> I wasn’t sure what to expect when I arrived at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood for French-born Yann Tiersen’s final US show of the Infinity tour. Would he be playing solo, composing an orchestra or enlisting a band? … Continue reading
Clean Bandit >> Last night I had the good fortune to witness Clean Bandit’s first American show, to which I would say they nailed it. I’ve been to a sold-out show at the Roxy before, though this is the first time … Continue reading
Chet Faker >> How do I describe Chet Faker’s performance at the famous Hollywood hotspot The Roxy last Tuesday evening? A few words come to mind: unique, chill, and sultry. The heavy bearded hipster-looking dude is an aspiring independent Australian-born artist … Continue reading