- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: rhythm room
Black Kids >> are back in full effect in 2014 and recently they kicked off a long overdue and highly anticipated tour including a return to Phoenix. Prior to that refreshingly nostalgic and killer show, I sat down with Black Kids’ founder … Continue reading
French Horn Rebellion >> recently visited Phoenix to perform a kickass and steady brass show downtown so I sat down with FHB’s frontman, Robert Perlick-Molinari and we shot the desert cool breeze about all sorts of random stuff like Band Geeks … Continue reading
French Horn Rebellion >> made their return to the desert for a dope show at Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix on Wednesday. It was a chilly night downtown but in no way was it chill as the duo and Co. got … Continue reading
Parallels >> returned to Phoenix for the 3rd time and another in the midst of a sweltering desert summer night that topped 118 degrees in the middle of a severe dust storm. Last night they made their debut at The … Continue reading
Robert Earl Keen >> and his band rolled through the desert on Tuesday night and to no surprise it was hotter than a ‘Furnace Fan’ out in Arizona again. It was a marvelous show at Crescent Ballroom in downtown Phoenix … Continue reading