- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Author Archives: Charles
Taking this Thursday opportunity to throw it back, way back, all the way to last Friday night. Ok, it’s not that far back but it will be worth it trust me. At least it was for me because last Friday … Continue reading
This might be the softest lineup I’ve ever had the pleasure of covering, but what can I say? I have a hard-on for the holidays. My first trip to the newly refurbished Masonic Center in San Francisco was originally supposed … Continue reading
MS MR >> Any trip to The Fox in Oakland is a special treat, and Friday’s trip to the iconic venue was no different. MS MR, the New York based duo consisting of lead vocalist Lizzy Plapinger and producer/keyboardist Max Hershenow … Continue reading
This past weekend was the first ever Bay Area Vibez festival in Oakland. The two day urban lifestyle music festival made its home at the Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. The waterfront park is a true hidden gem and provided an … Continue reading
Bay Area Vibez >> Did you have a great summer? Ya, me too. Plenty of fun in the sun and lots of great music. Shame it’s over. Oh wait, thats right Summer in San Francisco is just starting. Our annual … Continue reading
The Wailers >> Last Friday, The Wailers completed their second tour through San Francisco this year, once again returning to the intimate confines of The Independent. In January they did three shows each focused on a separate album and this … Continue reading
The Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco as always held a special place in my heart. For me it simply feels like home, mainly because it is. Having a festival this size within walking distance to ones house makes it … Continue reading