- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: los angeles
Mew >> You know when you pay a shit ton of money to go to some fancy headliner and to make things as dramatic as possible the lights dim, the lasers go on, the music starts, and slowly but surely the … Continue reading
Dev >> When I found out Dev would be playing at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, I can’t help but say I got a bit nostalgic. For one, ‘Like a G6’ was my jam back in 2010. Going to Vegas? … Continue reading
The 1975 >> It’s Tuesday night in Hollywood. The theatre is packed to an uncomfortable level of what feels like negative personal space, causing me to run upstairs to watch the mob from above instead of being pummeled in it. … Continue reading
Lykke Li >> I apologize in advance — this post is largely dedicated to my girl crush for Lykke Li. photo c/o Ashley Schaffner Unrepentant, confident, demanding, vulnerable—all words I would use to describe this magnificent young lady. Her initial … Continue reading
Yann Tiersen >> I wasn’t sure what to expect when I arrived at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood for French-born Yann Tiersen’s final US show of the Infinity tour. Would he be playing solo, composing an orchestra or enlisting a band? … Continue reading
Clean Bandit >> Last night I had the good fortune to witness Clean Bandit’s first American show, to which I would say they nailed it. I’ve been to a sold-out show at the Roxy before, though this is the first time … Continue reading
Maximo Park >> ‘Hello! We are Max-eemo Park!’ said the overtly enthusiastic British lead singer Paul Smith after a delayed start time, to which the lethargic Friday-after-work crowd of music and booze lovers cheered. The band, which hails from Northeast England, … Continue reading