- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: fillmore
Do you like American Music? I like American Music. Don’t you like American Music baaaby? You know who also likes American Music and can still play the hell out of it? That’s right, the Violent Femmes! And that’s just what … Continue reading
California Roots >> is less than 2 months away and soon it will be a jam-packed 3-day music festival on a long 3-day Memorial weekend in Monterey. In the past, Cali Roots have brought in fan favorites like Ziggy Marley, 311, Rebelution, Pepper and Matisyahu. … Continue reading
New Kingston >> Brooklyn natives, New Kingston cruised in to San Francisco this weekend as they helped Tribal Seeds wrap up their Representing Summer Tour. For those who have not heard or seen New Kingston before, they truly make their music a … Continue reading
Daughter >> The lights dimmed and Elena floated on stage, shoulders hunched forward with a mousy walk. Her shy, fragile voice said something into the mic that I am sure everyone in the building didn’t understand but still knew it was … Continue reading