- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: strings
Ra Ra Riot >> shared the love in Phoenix on Thursday, headlining a great show downtown at Crescent Ballroom. With a lineup that also featured Man Or Astro-Man?, Speak and Audacity this turned out to be a superb mini-festival on … Continue reading
YACHT Shangri-La > fresh out of the new music oven is the synthpop duo’s 5th studio release and 2nd on DFA Records Shangri-La. The Portland-spawned Jona and Claire return with their familiar electric sound, with funky driving bass lines and playfully retro yet … Continue reading
The Raveonettes Raven in the Grave > today the noisy Danish duo release their 5th full length album since forming in Copenhagen a decade ago, giving 2011 music its first superb cut out of April. This LP is much more … Continue reading
March Radness > this month we’ve received gifts from the music gods in the likes of long-awaited releases from The Strokes, Toro y Moi and Lupe Fiasco, among others. Just what did we do to deserve a triple shot of … Continue reading