- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: big surf
Wet Electric 2013 >> in Phoenix is going down this Saturday and it’s happening up at Big Surf waterpark in Tempe. The AZ pool party has evolved once again thanks to Activated Events, bringing Eric Prydz back and to the main stage … Continue reading
Adventure Club >> took it to AZ again this year and crushed it even harder this time at AXIS RADIUS in Scottsdale. The dubstep duo got the entire old town staple bumping with their crunchiest cuts and saved us from … Continue reading
October >> is here and Q4 has already kicked off with several splendid surprises on the first new music Tuesday of autumn. Namely, Matt & Kim and Muse lead things off with their 4th and 6th studio releases, respectively – … Continue reading
Soundwave >> gets better and better every time. Saturday night at Big Surf in Tempe was the 3rd installment of the waterpark music festival and it proved to be the best one yet. As a returning Soundwave surfer I can … Continue reading