- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: yacht
Wonder Showzen 2014 >> was absolutely remarkable and just like every other year in live music for me this series of concerts, parties, festivals and such, each had an identity of its own. Artists have continued to develop, galas have grown … Continue reading
VIVA PHX >> happened over the weekend in the heart of downtown Phoenix along with its surrounding metro subsets. In its first year the multi-genre music festival featured over 70 artists from around the world performing on 14 stages throughout … Continue reading
VIVA PHX >> is going down this Friday evening all throughout downtown Phoenix. In its inaugural year, this event is sure to be the valley’s biggest multi-genre music festival in a long time. While the grandiose lineup of 70 international … Continue reading
YACHT >> set sail back to Phoenix last week opening up a show celebrating the 10-year anniversary of The Postal Service debut and only full length studio release Give Up. The show was a sellout but you wouldn’t know it … Continue reading