- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: san francisco
Atmosphere >> On the Tuesday following yet more police shootings, in Charlotte and Tulsa, I found myself at The Masonic Theater in San Francisco for a hip hop show on a school night. What I took home, was an education … Continue reading
Saturday night, the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco was the site of The Summer Classic headlined by Fat Joe and Bay Area’s own Too $hort. The concert was put on by Empire Distribution, a local record label, in honor of … Continue reading
Do you like American Music? I like American Music. Don’t you like American Music baaaby? You know who also likes American Music and can still play the hell out of it? That’s right, the Violent Femmes! And that’s just what … Continue reading
This might be the softest lineup I’ve ever had the pleasure of covering, but what can I say? I have a hard-on for the holidays. My first trip to the newly refurbished Masonic Center in San Francisco was originally supposed … Continue reading