- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: reggae
Not going to lie, having seen and written about both artists multiple times before I was a little worried there wouldn’t be much new material for this article. What more could I possibly say without coming off as a star … Continue reading
Island Reggae Festival 2016 >> will return next month and will feature yet another lineup of dope artists that vary in style but share the same vibe. The 1-day multi-stage music festival will take place on JUL-9 at Santa Clara County … Continue reading
Memorial Day weekend isn’t just the traditional start of summer; it’s also the time of the annual California Roots Art & Music Festival in Monterey. The 7th annual installment of this reggae based concert festival at the Monterey County Fairgrounds … Continue reading
Taking this Thursday opportunity to throw it back, way back, all the way to last Friday night. Ok, it’s not that far back but it will be worth it trust me. At least it was for me because last Friday … Continue reading
This past weekend was the first ever Bay Area Vibez festival in Oakland. The two day urban lifestyle music festival made its home at the Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. The waterfront park is a true hidden gem and provided an … Continue reading
The Wailers >> Last Friday, The Wailers completed their second tour through San Francisco this year, once again returning to the intimate confines of The Independent. In January they did three shows each focused on a separate album and this … Continue reading