- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: electronic
This past weekend was the first ever Bay Area Vibez festival in Oakland. The two day urban lifestyle music festival made its home at the Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. The waterfront park is a true hidden gem and provided an … Continue reading
Mystery Jets >> are heading back home to the UK and just before wrapping up their US tour with Mumford & Sons, I got to shoot the desert breeze with these Brits during their hot stop here in the inferno … Continue reading
Saturday Night >> as I walk into the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco, Amtrak is in the middle of his DJ set. There is a guy in a red velvet bathrobe doing the Roger Rabbit. I’m like ‘Bro, I already … Continue reading
Thanksgiving weekend >> featured a feast of juicy electronic I got to stuff my face with Friday night at Wild Knight. Mord Fustang played the main dish and with some Tranzit on the side and to get the appetite going … Continue reading
Soundwave >> gets better and better every time. Saturday night at Big Surf in Tempe was the 3rd installment of the waterpark music festival and it proved to be the best one yet. As a returning Soundwave surfer I can … Continue reading