- The Russ Liquid Test returns to Phoenix this March!
- Steve Aoki coming back to Scottsdale next Saturday to perform at the Birds Nest
- The Record Company >> Getting Up Off The Ground in Los Angeles [El Rey]
- Go HAIM or Go Home >> Going Under the Wire in Los Angeles [The Fonda]
- Hirie & Nahko and Medicine for the People >> Healing the Santa Cruz Crowd [The Catalyst]
- Nathaniel Rateliff >> Night Sweats in Los Angeles [Greek Theatre]
- All Rap Matters >> Atmosphere and Brother Ali in San Francisco [The Masonic]
- Crystal Castles in Phoenix [The Pressroom] >> Where’s Alice?
- The Kills >> Killing It in Los Angeles [The Wiltern]
- Crystal Castles are coming back to Phoenix in September!
Tags311 atlanta bloc party california chicago clubhouse coachella crescent ballroom Daft Punk dance deadmau5 dj downtown drums edm electronic electropop festival girl talk guitar hip-hop kaskade las vegas lollapalooza los angeles marquee marquee theatre matt and kim music festival outside lands phoenix reggae remix san francisco scottsdale skrillex slightly stoopid soundwave spotify tempe video vocals yacht youtube z-trip
- My Latest Videos on YouTube
- YouTube Feed not found! Please try again later
Tag Archives: diplo
Coachella >> is such a primo musical gala that boasts so many legendary artists as well as up-and-comers on one epic bill spanning 3 days. It’s definitely one of the best festivals on planet Earth because of these performances but also … Continue reading
November >> is for Thanksgiving and this month we can be thankful for a cornucopia of new releases from hip-hop absentees, super duos and most importantly the electronic elite. Get ready to gobble gobble up this musical feast. There’s plenty … Continue reading
Soundwave >> gets better and better every time. Saturday night at Big Surf in Tempe was the 3rd installment of the waterpark music festival and it proved to be the best one yet. As a returning Soundwave surfer I can … Continue reading
Soundwave >> is coming back to the desert in Tempe again to officially kick off the fall. The 1-day music festival featuring some of the illest in electronic takes place next Saturday [SEPT 29] at Big Surf waterpark. Last year … Continue reading